Acu-Temp’s AC Tips for a Cooler 2019
A new year is upon us and with it comes the excitement of planning for the future. And, we all know what that means: resolutions of all kinds are in the works and some will stick and others will fizzle but overall, there’s a general glow of positive energy surrounding the possibilities. With all this buzz about starting things off right, we thought, how can Acu-Temp resolve to help our valued customers in 2019?
The answer for us has to do with our commitment to keeping you cool. It’s not enough for Acu-Temp that your home temperature is nice and comfortable year-round. No, we want you to feel good and save money doing it! What better way is there to start the year off than with saving money on your electric bill?! So, here it is, our best tips for savings you’ll notice when it comes to heating and cooling your home.
AC Tips for a Lower Electric Bill
- Take Advantage of the Cooler Winter Weather: Watch the weather report and plan ahead. Turn your AC off, open the windows when the temperatures dip and let the cool air flow! This gives your HVAC system a break and freshens the air in the home.
- Go Digital! It’s time to upgrade that old thermometer with a digital product that you can set to your own preferences and manage easily from your phone! It makes it so easy to adjust the temperature in your home to go along with the ups and downs of Florida winter weather. One day it’s 85 degrees and sunny and you have to run the AC, but tomorrow, it might be in the 40’s and feel like it’s about to snow. Welcome to Florida!
- When No One’s Home – Make it an AC Free Zone: It’s important to set your HVAC unit on a schedule according to your daily routine. If you’re gone from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, then why waste all that energy to cool your cats? Set your system to a higher temperature in the day while you’re away, and then schedule it to kick in and cool your home to your preferred temperature 30 minutes before you typically arrive.
- Insulate for Savings: If your home isn’t properly insulated, you could be watching the dollars literally evaporate into thin air. Adding insulation to an attic space is a relatively simple process for the DIY enthusiasts, but if you’re like most hard-working folks out there, it may be best to hire a professional to take care of this for you.
- A Clean System is a Happy System: When your HVAC system receives regular maintenance and cleaning, it will operate at peak efficiency which means you’ll save $$$. Now’s the best time to have an Acu-Temp Air Conditioning Technician properly clean your AC ducts, change the filter, and service the HVAC unit. Whether you’re heating or cooling your home this winter, we’ll make sure your AC system is in tip-top shape. This is also beneficial for improving air quality in your home as it may result in removing dust, pet dander and other allergens from your ducts and vents.
- Upgrade Your HVAC System: If you’ve got an old clunker of an AC system, it may be the right time to think about upgrading to a new energy efficient HVAC unit. While there is the initial expense, many manufacturers offer rebates or discounts and your electric bill will definitely thank you over time with huge savings. Call us for a consultation and we can recommend the perfect HVAC unit for your home.
Florida’s Winter Wonderland Temperatures = Perfect Timing for HVAC Maintenance
Many people wait until there’s a problem before they reach out for professional help. When it comes to air conditioning, this usually equates to emergency service calls in the dead of night during the hottest summer months of the year. This nightmare happens all too often… we’re sure you’ve made that call while your family is hot, sweaty and cranky… it’s not fun!
Don’t wait until your HVAC bites the dust to call for professional AC services in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale and Bartow. Acu-Temp offers affordable AC Maintenance plans that will keep your system humming through many tough summer seasons, and you’ll avoid that acrid burning smell when you turn on your heat that one day a year in the winter. Speaking of winter, it is the perfect time to start your HVAC maintenance plan and keep your AC kicking hard into 2019.
Keeping You Cool & Comfy in 2019!
We would like to take a moment to thank all our customers for an amazing 2018! Our award-winning team of AC experts have new goals to keep Polk County cool in 2019. We offer only the best in air conditioning repair and maintenance, new HVAC system installation, and commercial and residential products and services to improve air quality and lower your energy bills.
Not only was Acu-Temp awarded the Best of the Best in Polk County for HVAC for the last three years running, but we’ve also made a name with the top HVAC manufacturers in the nation. This means that when you choose Acu-Temp Heating & Cooling for your air conditioning and heating needs, you choose the very best AC company in Central Florida! We stand behind our name and our goal because that’s who we are. We’ve been keeping you cool since 1984, and we’re going to keep at it in 2019 like never before!
Get the Best of the Best AC Services: Available 24/7
Acu-Temp Heating & Cooling is here for you! Our expert technicians can provide scheduled consultations for new HVAC systems, or AC repair services day or night. Contact Acu-Temp Heating & Cooling for all your air conditioning needs this year.
Call 863-682-3803 or Visit Acu-Temp.com