AsktheSeal Background Checks. Our professional technicians will arrive at a time that is convenient for you, in a full company uniform, badge with photo and service van. To ensure peace of mind, we have all of our staff pass a drug screen and background check through AsktheSeal. We also send an email confirmation for your appointment that contains the photo of the technician who is coming. This ensures you are not letting anyone into your home who has not been verified. Click here to make an appointment.
- Many companies who claim to be licensed, insured and bonded are not.
- Many companies who claim to perform criminal background checks on their employees do not.
- If you hire an unlicensed company and an employee hurts themselves on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim leaving you holding the bag.
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor whether you knew it or not.
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim.
- Every day companies large and small introduce dangerous felons into unsuspecting consumers lives.
- Many consumers think they are safe if someone is home with them when the service person is there. In fact, many crimes are committed up to six months after the service call.