Protect Your Investment with Comfort Care
Keeping your home at a comfortable temperature is a priority. In order for your air conditioning system to perform at optimum levels it needs to be maintained properly. With the right maintenance and products you can correct minor problems before they turn into big and expensive problems. This means longer overall equipment life and fewer unexpected repairs. It can also keep your electric bill from getting out of control.
Don’t wait until it is broke to fix it. Use our services and products to start taking care of your air conditioning system today!
Comfort Care Maintenance Plan
Keeping your home cool is a priority. With our Comfort Care Plan, we will ensure your air conditioner is running efficiently, keeping your home at the right temperature and saving you money. Regular check-ups are performed to provide routine maintenance and to correct minor problems before they turn into big and expensive problems. This means longer overall equipment life and fewer unexpected repairs.
A Comfort Care Maintenance Plan offers priority service on any repair performed by our technicians. If any repairs are needed, we give you a 15% discount on repair work, no overtime charges, and we provide a five year warranty on any parts replaced during the repair.
We offer a variety of pricing plans to fit your needs, with prices starting at $150 per year for single unit. We also offer Comfort Care Maintenance Plans on up to four units for up to five years. Don’t wait until it is broke to fix it. Purchase a Comfort Care Maintenance Plan today!
- 15% discounts on all repairs
- Priority service
- Lower monthly electric bills
- Increased heating & cooling capacity
- 5 year warranty on parts replaced with plan
- Never any overtime charges
- Longer equipment life
- Fewer unexpected repairs
Preventative Maintenance Checklist
3 performed in first year, 2 every 6 months following years)
- Clean & service indoor unit
- Clean & inspect drain pan
- Inspect & seal ducts at unit
- Check & record amperage readings
- Clean & service outdoor unit
- Black flush & clean drain line
- Check & record refrigerant charge
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Inspect thermostat operation
- Give overall evaluation of system