In the picture below we are setting York rooftop package units at a new Retail Plaza on International Drive in Orlando, FL.
As a matter of fact the features of the equipment installed on this job are listed below. It shows how the York Rooftop Package Units are better than the rest! Also if you are interested in using one of these on your projects please contact us at 863-682-3803.
- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- Simplicity® Smart Equipment™ Control—The new generation of UPG control is provided as a standard component on the Sunline™ packaged unit that provides the reliability and ease of use found in the Simplicity® Smart Equipment™ line of controls.
- Energy-efficient scroll and reciprocating compressors.
- All model sizes share a common, compact design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring. All units are factory-wired, piped,charged and tested prior to shipment. Factory-installed options further reduce installation costs.
- Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Wide range of indoor airflows accomplished with belt-drive blowers.
- Durable finish made of powder-painted, galvanized steel meets 1,000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation and forklift access.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Heat exchangers use corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including LoNox, propane and high-altitude conversion kits, motorized dampers, economizers and single- and dual-enthalpy sensors are available.
- Condenser coils are constructed of MicroChannel aluminum tubing and aluminum fins for durability and long-lasting efficient operation.
- Evaporator coils are constructed with grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fins to improve heat transfer.